Wednesday 1 February 2012

sell my life to the devil for pennies

I greatly dislike working for money. Now,working for food,or a roof would be different. Working to make everything for my family and feed them through hunting would be prefered. But thast illegal,and hard to do. Why? Costs money to hunt,you need money for property tax,and a license for a gun,registered and paid for. Dam,thats pricey! All is well though i suppose,not much time lfet until it all comes crashing down. I will be laughing,or the joy! Yes,millions or even more may perish,but we would be free,even if only for a time. If everything collapses,run and dont look back! It will soon get worse,so while you can,flee! I will disappear,and live somewhere nice. Far away from all this.... Insanity. Soon,it will be hell, and i dont plan to stick around for that. I already sold my life to the devil for pennies,i dont plan to give him my soul as well. I will be meeting up and taking as many humans as i can with me,and i hope i meet a few of you along the way. Your time,is the most valuable thing you have. Be sure to spend it wisely.

1 comment:

  1. Well i followed you, we should meet up though keep safe be safe much love brother thank's for the advice..

    ReplyDelete